Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Babies and Bottles


So my little Christopher drank his very first full bottle tonight. We have been working on his bottle feeding for about 4 days now, and he's always lost interes after about 15 MLs, but tonight he drank 80MLs. I was so excited. If he can keep this up, it won't be long until we can take his feeding tube out! Yay. Anyway, I was super stoked and wanted everyone to hear all about it. I got to burp him and everything like a regular baby. It's the little things, you know. Anyway here's a pic for all to enjoy. Luv u all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Day! That's so fabulous Christopher is learning how to chow down! Before you know it he will be growning like crazy! Those pictures of Tyler are so cute and the one of you and the baby is precious! love you! Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, good for Christopher. I hope he keeps it up!

    ReplyDelete