Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Cardiology Check-up

Hello all. I just wanted to let everyone know that Christopher's first cardiology follow-up is on Friday. Just wanted to ask, once again, for every one's prayers and good thoughts. We are keeping our fingers crossed that his lymphatic system will be fully healed and functional, so that he can get off that nasty low-fat formula and have some real nutrition. We've got plenty to spare. He got weighed again today and only gained an ounce. But I am still hopeful that Dr. Chang will be happy with his overall weight gain. Like I said previously he would be happy if Christopher gained 30 grams/day. Even with his low total gain over the last couple of days, he is still averaging close to 40 grams. Please keep us in your thoughts, since we will be traveling to Emmanuel in a nasty storm. Not sure when it is supposed to hit. I just hope everyone is being extra safe. We love you all and I will post as soon as we get any kind of concrete information.

Also I don't think I'll be able to post video from my phone, but I am working on another plan. Stay tuned for more fun.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sweetie,
    I will be praying for safe travels, peace of mind and a good report from the doctor. I am asking the Lord to help Christopher sleep comfortably in his car seat and be strong and courageous during his exam.
    Love you guys!!
    Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete