Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Prayer of the Children"

So I wanted to put a song on the blog that I've been relating to a lot these days. I put an mp3 on the sidebar. Just push play if you want to listen. I wanted to give people the option to hear it once or twice and then turn it off, instead of hearing it over and over and over like some blogs do. ( but who wouldn't want to listen more than twice.) The author and composer is Kurt Bestor, and he wrote "Prayer of the Children" in regards to the former country of Yugoslavia, and all the war and ethnic cleansing that is a constant for the people there. I am thankful to live in America and to have all that I have. And in no way am I comparing what I am faced with to the struggles over there. But I do take the words of the song to heart. I am thankful to each and every one of the "children" who have prayed in my and my familys behalf. Enjoy!

P.S. I'll have to put some Hank Williams Jr, on here too since this music isn't really Rob's style. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment