Saturday, April 17, 2010

Holy Picture Festivals!!!!!

Wow. I must simply have too much time on my hands. I'm gunna share some happy pictures with y'all! Enjoy!! Just thought I'd take a picture of the back of Chris' head so you all could see that he does have hair!
The most recent pic of Anthony I could find. (He'll kill me for putting it up.)


My three best friends being goofy and looking studly, with an awesome tar-paper backdrop. (all spiffed up for their one and only sis's one and only wedding!)



Random picture of Copper and my leg. :)




Another reason I love it here.





Random wedding photo. (Yes, I told Roberto to take his sunglasses off.)






One of the reasons I love it here.




El Roberto fishing, his favorite pastime.

Memorial Procession for the fallen Washington Police officers.


Christopher doing his car seat challenge a day or two before going home. He had to sit in his car seat for 3 hours and show that he could maintain his sats for the drive home.

Tyler visiting Mommy and Christopher in Peds.

Tyler and Daddy checkin' out the fire truck and fire fighter gear.

Aunt Mollie visiting us at the Pediatric ward.

Random elk. Be quiet, I like them.

Christopher the second day home after 39 days at Emmanuel. We took his picture next to a D battery so we would be able to tell how small he was. He was a giant compared to most babies in the NICU.



My handsome hubby doing what he loves. Although this wasn't a happy day, it was an honor for Robert to be able to drive in the procession for the Washington Police officer's Memorial.



Ty at Luke and Liz's wedding.




just purdy.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, awesome, amazing pictures!! Thank you Rachel. You do live in a fabulous place and have an incredible family... including you of course! Love you sooooo much! Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete