Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Give it a rest

Well, I didn't post for a whole day, I think. I don't have a lot to update, other than Christopher can be put on breast milk tomorrow!!! Hooray! I am praying that he will digest it well, and that there will be no major setbacks due to the switch. If anything, I am hopeful that some of his feeding issues may resolve on the breast milk. I am excited, to say the least, since my original goal was to nurse for 1 year. I am going to work hard to get him to nurse eventually, but for now, since he is so far behind in his weight, everyone wants to keep track of exactly how much substance he is taking in. So that's the latest.

Also, I thought I might in my spare time, type up the story of his delivery, since many people have not heard it yet. I think all the negative stuff that followed shadowed the great labor and delivery experience I had. So I will be working on that and working on keeping it concise, but I would love to share it with you all. Let me know if anyone is really reading this or not though. (It may affect how much time I truly spend on it.) We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Mommy's milk at last, oh, how I pray it is a delight to Christopher's system! and... as your auntie and a mom of many girls and grandma of many little ones, I'd love to hear your labor and delivery story and oh, how I look forward to the day when I can hug you tight and praise God in person for all He's accomplished in your life and the life of your little family in the past few months!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

    ReplyDelete