Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby 1 Boy Wirt...haha







Sorry, that title is an inside joke. Christopher's hospital bracelet said Baby/boy Wirt, but Robert thought it said Baby 1 Boy Wirt. Not sure why that's funny, but that's not the point. Here are some pic's over the last week Chris has been home. I just thought they were cute. I haven't figured out how to put videos on here yet... but he is much cuter in action, if I do say so myself. Also, I noticed a few days ago that his hair is turning a reddish brown instead of a dark dark brown. He has the darkest brown eyes. As close to black as you can get without being them being black.

As of today he weighs 7 lbs 3 oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long. At birth he was 6 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2 inches. He is definitely behind for being almost 2 months old, especially since the average baby is over 7 lbs newborn. Many of the babies in the peds floor were over 8 lbs at birth. He has been through so much though. He is growing and growing everyday and is only in the 3rd % overall. He is completely proportionate, just tiny. Our Cocoon nurse says she will be thrilled when he reaches the 5th %. It blows my mind though, since Tyler was in the 80th % by 2 months. We are gunna do our utmost to fatten this little one up. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Christopher's home. He's adorable. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! He is beautiful! Congratulations! What a fun little guy! I hope all is well for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete