Friday, April 16, 2010

Reorganizing


So there I was, with nothing to do..(har har) So I decided to reorganize a drawer in our kitchen to accommodate some of Chris' medicine and food paraphernalia. Tyler was thoroughly upset as it used to be his drawer for bibs, bottles and sippy cups. I explained that he was a big boy now, and that baby brother needed to use his drawer for his baby stuff. (Tyler hasn't used anything in that drawer for over a year.) So here is the drawer:
Photobucket

There is still quite a bit more stuff that doesn't have homes, like all his food bags, back-up formula, and some of his left over sterile dressing supplies. He has several spare NG tubes (his feeding tube), as well as the special tape and clear plastic that holds it in place. Not sure where all that will go. But I was tired of everything taking over my counter tops. Hopefully some of the feeding stuff will be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment