Saturday, April 17, 2010

My littlest angel


I took this picture today. I just thought he was adorable. I wish I had taken it in color. (sigh) I'll just have to take more to make up for that. Hope you all like it. I did get the comment about posting some photos of the whole family. Would be happy to do that as soon as I can pin all or most of them down all at the same time. I on the other hand may not be in them, as I am camera shy, and am self conscious. I did have a baby less than two months ago, and although I am lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight, would still like to firm some spots up, and wait for the hormones to die down a bit more. ( I know I should be proud, because look what I have to show, but I'd still like a bit more time) Also, I am sicker than a dog right now (where did that saying come from?), so that look is not very becoming either. Anyway, will work on all that stuff. But for now here's my littlest angel. (And just so you know he's not always in the crib wrapped up tighter than a burrito!) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment