Tuesday, March 16, 2010




Went over to the PICU to visit
Christopher tonight, and he was so awake and alert. Mom and Dad both held him for a bit. He was just so sweet and calm. He wasn't even on meds to make him that way either. The nurses and doc's are sticking to the original story that we will be out on the Ped's floor tomorrow. He has only put out an additional 1.5 cc's from his plearal cath's. We are very hopeful that the thoracotamy took care of the problem. He is breathing well and his heart and pacemaker are working great. He's just the sweetest baby. He just looks and looks all around. He looks just like his big brothers.

So I know I'm going crazy with the photo's, but...........who doesn't like pictures right? The one of Christopher was tonight around 10. I just that he was too cute. And the one of Robert is at Babies R Us. We bought a diaper bag and a little fish thing. You know the ones that go in the crib and have music and water and fish. We thought he'd like that in his Ped's crib. As you can all see with this new photo evidence, I really have four kids. But I love them all ssssoooo much. Hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

  1. GOD bless you all. I am praying for your little angel and all of the family. I am a friend of Lynn's and she has been keeping me posted on Christopher's progress, for which I appreciate. Please know that there are many people praying for you all. Christopher is darling and I pray for a speedy recovery. Judy Haun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Rachel, Good Morning Robert, Good Morning Christopher, so good to see him so wide awake and looking like "hello, guys, thanks for loving me so much!" Keep those pictures coming they are great!!
    hugs and kisses Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete