Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ty Ty vs Christopher

Hi everyone, just wanted to throw some pictures on here. The one in the car seat is Tyler when he was 4 days old. And the other ones are Christopher. I was trying to see if they looked alike at all. I can see some similarities, but I think Christopher looks a lot like Anthony. Anyway, just curious to see what everyone else thought.

So we are still supposed to be dishcharged from the hospital tomorrow. It is all dependent on how his chest exrays and echos look. I don't anticipate any problems, as I have been the main person taking care of Christopher for the last 3 days. I give him his meds. I pack his "wound", and I feed him. All the nurses really do is take his vitals every so often. Everyone pray and cross fingers for tomorrow to go well. We have been in the hospital for 31 days. We are more than ready to go home. It is scary to leave all the docs who are so experience though. There is no one in Clatsop county that I have very much confidence in. We are the only experts in our area. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow, those guys look sooo much alike, I am so anxious to hear how the brothers take to having their baby home. Love you guys and celebrating with you!! Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete