Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ty Ty & Christopher



Hi everyone. I'm just updating because I've been so busy getting ready to go home tomorrow, and being taught everything I need to know to talk my little rockstar home. So everything is going really well. He is improving everyday, and is such a sweet boy. I really thought I wouldn't get another mellow baby after Tyler but Christopher is so sweet. He just looks and looks at me when he's awake and only cries when he's hungry or poopy. Other than that he just sleeps.



He got put on some Prilosec, because Dr. King thought he might have a little reflux. But other than that he's just got his feeding tube. Just waiting on the go ahead to take out the plearal caths. Should be discharged from Ped's sometime tomorrow afternoon. May stay in the area for a bit just to gain some confidence in all I have to do before I go so far away from the great Physicians here. So will keep everyone updated, and I thank everyone for all the constant love we have felt. Cousin Nancy took the one of him smiling. I just thought it was hilarious. Hope you like them .

No comments:

Post a Comment