Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pictures!!!!!







Here are some photo's of little man and his mama. The one at right was taken yesterday when he was sound asleep and still had the nasal canulla in. Plus a big green binky. So I took a couple more today when he was bright eyed. Hope you like them. The red on his face is just his skin being raw from the tape that held the ventilator tube in. :)
p.s if anyone is wondering about the fish....I just liked them so there. If you click your mouse on the green water it'll drop some food flakes for them. hee hee~!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Racheal and family. Michael has been forwarding all of these updates to me. You all are always in my thoughts. I couldn't imagine what you all have been through. It has to be the hardest thing to watch. It sounds like he is doing much better. Thanks for all of the updates. Natalie

    ReplyDelete