Sunday, May 2, 2010

Video watch now or forever hold your peace!! What about NOW????

So you know me and my music. I was originally going to put the song called "What About Now" by Daughtry on the blog, just because I like the words. But I came across this video on Youtube awhile back, and someone had put the video and the song together, and I just liked it. So, even if no one else likes it... I did, so that's why it's on here. If you like the video, it's actually a short film about 15 minutes long, called "Signs". It's really cute and there's a little more to the story, so go to Youtube and search "Signs" if you wanna see more of what happens. But I liked the condensed version with the Daughtry son, because it's just shorter. Anyway enjoy. You have to hit the video drop down to play the video or else it will just play the song. Thought the video might be distracting if someone is trying to read. Also, I've been altering the Html slightly to make things fit my blog parameters, and as of now I don't have time to make it not run on a loop, so if you don't want to listen just hit pause. I'll work on that later. Or I just might take it off altogether. I'm not sure what people are interested in seeing on the blog, but I do try to write about the boys and put pictures on. But sometimes I just like to share a thought or a song. Anyway let me know if anyone liked it okay! Love to all, and hugs and kisses from afar.

Note: Both the original short film "Signs" and the song "What About Now" by Daughtry are copyrighted and belong solely to the original creators and owners.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, awesome, powerful song! I love it. I really love your pictures, especially Tyler and Christopher together, so sweet! Very pretty flowers too, they are soo cheery:) Love you guys, can't wait to see you and hold that little baby boy! Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete