Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm lame

So...sorry I never posted on Thursday after Christopher's doctor appointment. It was a long day, and we have been a very busy family. It's amazing how fast my boys are going and growing.



Christopher was 10 lbs on Thursday, which means he has been packing on the weight, 44 grams/day. He has been doing extremely well, and everyone is happy with how big he is getting (especially me). He is strong too and holds his head up very well. He smiles most of his awake time, and lately I've been able to play games and tickle him and get him laughing. He is a joy to have and rarely cries. I never thought I would have that many super good babies (all 2 of them).



Tyler just goes and goes from sun up till after sun down. He is getting a little cheeky from time to time, and I have been learning more about patience. He is a very loving big brother though, and always asks if he can kiss baby brother's little head or toesies. It always makes me happy because I was sure he would be totally resentful and jealous. Instead, he helps me and says brother needs to grow bigger and get well so they can be best buddies. He says he wants to share his room and his dinosaurs with baby brother, but not his cars. He will be big boy 3 this Friday.



Anthony is also growing like a weed, he is almost as tall as Robert, and getting quite strong too. Rob is always in shock at Anthony's strength when they play wrestle. I think Tony is permanently 9 to some of us. He will be 13 in September. He has had a rough 7th grade year, and is definitely ready for summer. I am hopeful that he will have a more positive 8th grade year. If I think back, 6th, 7th and freshman year were the absolute worst. I pretty much didn't really care to step foot inside the school doors. Kids are so mean, and have nothing to do in this little town but cause trouble and be hurtful. I am open to suggestions, but also know that we have to figure this out on our own, and customize our team efforts for what Anthony needs the most. I know he is a good young man, and Robert has been a great example to him, and our other boys.


Love you all tons and hope you had a great Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment