Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Praise the day!
















Robert took Christopher to get weighed today, and he weighed 9lbs 4oz! That means he has been gaining 36 grams/day, as opposed to the 10 he was gaining before! We are so excited he is getting bigger and bigger. His little face is getting rounder and he's getting little folds on his arms and legs. It is a blessing to be sure. We don't have another check-up for a month, but are going to try to get more frequent weights. We are so thankful for all your prayers. We have been very blessed with his progress. I will try to get some video on here. He is so animated and so much fun to watch. He usually has a very thoughtful look on his face, unless he's sleeping, but has been smiling more and bigger lately. He has even laughed a handful of times. So for now we are trying to plump him up some more, but he is doing great! Will post more when we have another check-up. Other than that you'll have to be content with some pictures! There are a couple of the thoughtful looks and a few smiles that made me smile. He is a very smiley boy when he's not sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That is great news! Hopefully he keeps it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, praise the Lord!! I can see lots of meat on those little bones and love the smiles! You guys are doing a super job. Give Tyler a big hug for me! We'll have to get a picture of us to him so he can remember us. I am working on an album for Paul and Sabrina with my pictures, I have some cute pics with Tyler I will share with you! love you

    ReplyDelete