Friday, November 19, 2010

New Video...

Good autumn morning everybody! I'm going to try to put some awesome pictures of the younger boys on with a family update later today, or possibly tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to put this cute video on. It seems like I'm always rushing around, and never remember to take videos until it's moments away from nap time or meal time. So, even though my house is a disaster and my voice is hoarse, I still grabbed the camera and took a few minutes of footage this morning. Please ignore both of those things in this video and enjoy the boys goofing around this rainy fall morning.

I do believe the scooting was jump started after a visit to cousin Nancy's, although he's been playing with the idea for months. You see, she has carpet in her front room, and Chris was loving all the wonderful traction carpet was providing for his mobility. As you can see, he is quite mobile now, even on slippery floors and in a sleep sack no less (he won't keep his socks on at night, so when the footsie jammies are dirty on goes the sleep sack, even though daddy thinks they look like a nighty)! I turned off the camera 2 second too early because right after the video stops Chris started clapping and saying "yay!"
Tyler is being a ham as usual. Luv to all and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment