Friday, November 5, 2010

New design...

So, I've been doing a little work on the blog. Most of the changes would have been extremely helpful about 6 months ago. The changes come mainly because of many requests for reliable links about CHD's or for an easy way to access the pictures on the blog. I keep calling them changes, but really they are just additions. I have attached a couple pages to the blog. You will notice under the blog heading, there are several tabs. You may notice further that if you click on a tab you will find abounding information relating to the tab you selected. I will also be putting a search on the blog so as to make it easier to access past blog entries or photos. I hope you enjoy the new Wirt Family blog. And as I promised I will be posting more pictures of Adventures to Tapiola!
Heart,
The Wirts

No comments:

Post a Comment