Monday, September 13, 2010

Blast from the Past







Hi all. It seems like it was only yesterday that I wrote my last post. Today I realized it's been awhile, so I decided to do a picture post from the past. It's really not as invigorating as it sounds. I got some old baby photos of Robert's recently and was amazed at how much Christopher looks like him. We have been debating for quite some time who the little lad resembles the most. I have never seen any baby photos of Robert. I think the youngest I've seen him in a photo he was about 2. So, I still think Chis looks like me, but have decided he looks the most like Robert with some of my colors, like eyes and maybe hair, we will see. Just thought you guys might like this since, I've been told by multiple party's to stop comparing the boys. If I can track down a baby pic of Anthony, though, I'll throw them on here too, because Chris sure looks a lot like him to me.


I apologize for the crappy picture quality. I don't have a scanner and so I had to take pictures of the pictures. Lame I know, but I thought baby Robert was too cute to not post on here. Hope you all enjoy. Let me know who you think Chris looks the most like. Not sure where the round head came from. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful baby boy, truly rounds out your amazing family. Tell everyone I said hi.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete