Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Unexpected Post...

Well hello everyone! I know you all weren't expecting me to do another post so soon, and don't be disappointed because it doesn't have any photos or videos yet. I just wanted to write another quick post. I don't really know why but I really like Holidays! I think it's because I'm a terrible interior designer and when a holiday is close you get some hints on what you can do, but you still get to be creative and add your own touches. So it's not that I'm really into Halloween, but I think it is going to bring a much needed change around here for me.

Tyler and I spent part of yesterday decorating. We didn't' do much but it was fun. We put up some cobwebs of course with some tarantula size spiders in them. He that was odd but kinda cool. Then we put up some scary eyes and a skeleton in our big living room window, and hung a huge jack-o-lantern banner on the door. I think today we may cut out some bat and crow silhouettes. If I'm feeling extra ambitious we are gunna make a black candelabra out of cardboard. We'll see I may be getting carried away. But we will definitely carving pumpkins next week! I love that! And of course i had to do a Halloween background for the blog.

I haven't started on the boys costumes yet, but I did get the fabric washed so that is a step! So as for me I'm off to feed some kids, but I promise I'll post some pics soon. We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment