Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching up...

Hi all. Just wanted to do a generic update for everyone. First things first. I would like to request that if you are a follower of the blog and you do not know me or a family member directly, that you discontinue following the blog. I'm sure there are people who have read the blog that I didn't want to, but since it is a public blog I can't do anything about it. I do want family and friends to have easy access to the blog, as some friends have told me how hard it makes it to access the blog once it is set to private. But I can at least ask that if you do not know me that you leave my blog contents to my family and friends.

Now onto the fun stuff. Well it's kinda just normal stuff. But compared to the not fun stuff, I think normal stuff is fun. So we are all one happy family again. All of us are here together at last. Robert's been out fishing a handful of times with no luck, and he's back to work today. I'll sure miss all the help in the kitchen. I got spoiled having him here to help with the boys and the cooking. ( and a whole lot more stuff too). It was his 37th birthday on the 13th. So be sure to give him a hard time about that.

Tyler grows ever more lippy and full of attitude, that I'm trying my best to real in before it gets too out of hand. I don't know where he gets it. Most of the time he's a good big brother and a great helper.

Anthony is enjoying his summer, fishing, skateboarding, riding bikes, and all manor of good stuff. He is getting very tall and has almost passed me in height.

Chris is a very cheerful chap, and continues to grow. Not as quickly as we would like, but slow and steady. He is always kicking his legs very vigorously. I think he will be a great runner, dancer or soccer player. I always wonder how he has so much energy. He always has a big smile on his face. I think he must not have a clue what he has gone through. I'm sure I wouldn't be smiling. He is a great blessing to our family, and we wouldn't be the same without him.

I'm just doing my best to de-stress, and trying to keep up with all the messes a household with three boys creates (four including Robert). I try to take a little time for myself now and then, which I'm sure any of you with kids will tell me is very important. It grows ever more difficult.

Other than that, we have big BBQ's every week, which keeps us on our toes. We love you all and are very grateful for all your love, support, and prayers. I will do my best to keep you all update.

No comments:

Post a Comment