Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Off Bypass!!!

Within the length of time it took me to get online and update the blog, Chris has gone on bypass, had the repair done, and is now off bypass. The surgeon is working on closing his chest. I am so glad we wont have to see him with his chest open like last time. Rob and I are heading up to Peds as we speak, to see him as he goes by. We aren't allowed in the room until he is fully set up with all his drains, tubes, and vent. I know it is going to be hard but he is doing so well. They said he has been doing great. I am so greatful for everyone's fervent prayers. I know he is in the Lord's hands. We may not get a chance to update for a while, since we are going to be with him as soon as we are allowed to. Thank you everyone for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment