Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hard days ahead.


Hello all. I don't write very many posts like this, but today, I have to. I am feeling very sad. I don't know why. I have know reason to be. I have the best husband. He makes me laugh so much and I can never stay mad at him when he gives me his puppy dog eyes. It sounds stupid but it's true. I have the best three boys any mom could ever have. They do drive me crazy from time to time. But they all bring so much joy and love into my heart. I can't even remember my life before all my boys. I have so much love and support from the best group of family and friends anyone could ask for. We have so much, and want for nothing. And I am thankful, everyday.


But today sadness has come over me. A feeling of deep sorrow. I am so scared for my little son. I love him more than words can ever express in any language on any planet in any universe. He is my precious angel, and I am not ready for what lies ahead. He is supposed to be in our family and he is supposed to be my son. He brings so much life to us. He brightens my heart every day. He will open his sleepy eyes, and the first thing he does is give me a huge bashful smile.


I need all your prayers now more than ever. I am thankful to have so many Christian friends and family. Please pray for him, please pray for us. I don't know if I have ever needed strength more than I do now. Please pray for the surgeons, and the perfusionist, and the anesthesiologist, all the nurses who will be caring for him. Pray like you have never prayed before. I believe in the power of prayer. I know our prayers are heard. I love you all. I hope that this image that has brought me some comfort today doesn't offend anyone. And if it does, I really don't care, its my blog.


Ere you left your room this morning, did you think to pray? Oh, how praying rests the weary, Prayer will change the night to day. So, when life seems dark and dreary, don't forget to pray.

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture of Jesus in the operating room!!! And he doesnt have to scrub before entering... God loves Christopher even more than you.. I know that is hard to believe... But its true... I have faith too.. I also believe in prayer... I believe there is nothing impossible with God.. So I believe Christopher is going to get through this surgery just fine.. He is in good hands. Blessings. Patty

    ReplyDelete