Monday, December 13, 2010

Photo Factory...

I am sitting here typing this, listening to the sound of rain on my window. Another typical winter storm in Warrenton. Rain....hail....rain....wind....rain......hail.....rain. I know you are all dieing to here about the weather in my neck of the woods. And, since I don't have a whole lot to write about and since it's super impressive, I'll tell you all about it! (groans from audience.) The wind is averaging 20 mph with the maximum gust since 10 pm (I am writing at 11) clocked 45 mph. It has rained almost a quarter of an inch since 10 pm and 1 inch since midnight yesterday. In December so far it has rained 6 inches, and 75 inches this year. Yesterday it rained 1.14 inches. So, without further ado, here's a metric butt-load of pictures. Oh, and these are rrreeeaaaallllyyy out of order, but I don't have time to make it all pretty. And some of them might be repeats.
Making cookies with mom!



Finished product, the sprinkles wouldn't stick





Tyler being adorable.



And again only this was in October.

Cool fishing boat I saw coming into the marina, in October.



Tyler looking at the cool fishing boat with mom's binoculars!
We love to boat watch by the way.

Tyler looking unamused by Santa, Chris thinking about pooping,
and Santa wondering why he doesn't get paid for this.




Cool clouds out my window, I thought looked like fire.





Christopher being adorable.






My little Thanksgiving display on my entry table, (with Chris' footprints).





Chris looking cuter than ever! (This is about 2 months ago!)









Chris as a baby monkey for Halloween, and yes, I made that costume!














There he is, being cute again!








Tyler as a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, and yes I made that costume,
and mask! But not the gun Chris is trying to grab, that was a dollar store find!!!












Boys loving each other and wondering when mom is going to stop already!















Tyler being a cutie in dad's cowboy hat!











Funny old picture of me, that was on Paul's Facebook page.















Captain Tyler

















Early Fall at the Jetty. Took the dog for a run,
and Tyler's running around with the binoculars.


















Copper, Megler Bridge in the background,
and Tyler looking at the sunset with pelicans flying all around!





















It was a beautiful sunset to our west and a big full moon to our east. Sorry no pictures
of the sunset. Someone forgot to charge the camera and it died right after this pic!


That's all I've got for now, hope you enjoy them. Just thought I'd post some of these before my grandkids are born! Big holiday hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment