Monday, December 6, 2010

Another semi-lame post...

In a recent conversation I had, I realized that many of the photos and videos I post on the blog are slightly old. Now, considering the fact that Chris is only 9 months old, most of them are much newer than that. However, it has usually been a couple of weeks by the time I post a video or photo. So, in light of that, the recent Santa photo is only about a week old, while the video I am posting was taken over a month ago. I thought this video was oh so amusing, and if you can see past Tyler's smirk of jealousy, (that I'm not taking video of him, although if I start to, he runs in the opposite direction and screams "No thanks to videos!") you will see Christopher amidst a plethora of toys and yet he is playing with socks. He much reminds me of a curious little puppy (though much cuter) as he throws the socks and watches to see where they will land. Enjoy the video and you all should know that Chris is crawling all over the house. Doors are shut and presents are blocked. He follows me wherever I go, and is usually not far behind. Big Holiday hugs!


I had to throw this one in, because Tyler and I were watching it when I was posting the "sock" video, and we were laughing our faces off. It was taken on October 15th, just for informational purposes.

By the way, he says: "I run to you babe, spinning faster, to a new disast--uh hee hee hee"

It's my ringtone which is a Lady Antebellum song that says, "this world keeps spinning faster, to a new disaster, so I run to you, I run to you baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment