Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Craft Factory, and Videos!!!

Hi kids!! This post should really be called 'The Mother Load!' I found my card reader and there were some pretty fan-flippin'-tastic photos and footage on it!!! :) So I did this the best I could to go in order but Blogger is kinda difficult for me to rearrange more than 3 or 4 pictures. So that being said the table should be at the very end as we got it about a week ago. It's a corner booth table as you can see. Robert has wanted one for awhile, and our other table was on it's last leg, literally and metaphorically. Other than that, proceed throughout the photos in order and enjoy!!!


Fabulous corner table. Saves a lot of space, but we don't love the tile top and we want to get some cushions made (or make them heh).




Finally, some pics of Tony. This is on the way home from my mom's at the end of Spring Break. It was so wet out but he had fun. Robert went too, but I went inside with Ty and Chris since it was a tad COLD and RAINING so no pictures of Dad gunning it and spinning out into the mud!!! The big boys had a lot of fun!






Before he realized he could go faster!








My cuties wrestling.







More cheesy smiles.








Caught him off guard while playing. I thought he looked so cute in his overalls and his little chubby cheeks!





If you look close I snapped a super awesome spit bubble here.







Wondering why I must always disturb him with a flash while minding his own business.






Just love all those teeth!!! Please note, he has cut one of his first yr molars now, bringing the count to 6 !!!!! Two other molars have been giving him grief lately. :(




Ty being goofy when I asked him to point to the AWESOME Easter Egg tree we made together! Ya I know, he looks like he has a Eater Egg Tree growing out of his head hee hee. He didn't really want to be in the picture...shocking.


We found some good branches in our back forty, though I would've liked some with blossoms. He helped dye the blown eggs. Of course I did the dirty work. He helped me make all the ornaments and of course was a great helper when it came time to hang them. He also helped Daddy pick out these great bunnies since Daddy knows I love decorations and I don't have any for Easter. Ty thought I would really like them. The have ceramic eggs you can interchange and he thought that was great!








Super awesome Peeps sitting on their chocolate eggs in their rice crispy coconut nests. Ya I know, one nest lost it's Peep, don't know how that happened. But honestly there were only 5 in the package ;)








Chowing on his Peep.






And a little more...







I love thinking up captions for the expressions I get on camera. I think this is: " Yes,... this indeed is the Crunch bar chocolate egg of the Easter variety, extremely rare."







It's getting serious when the 3 yr old rolls up his sleeves of his own free will and with no one suggesting it!






Yes, mom ... this was after a strictly balanced dinner ;) Ps I would think that there would be no delicate way to eat a rice crispy nest, but doesn't Ty look ever so dainty with his little fingers. I think this may be to throw people off the scent. (BTW my mom is the one who sent us all the stuff to make these great goodies!)








Chris definitely wanted to make sure he wasn't missing out!





My thought caption of choice for this one is, "What gives? You've never seen a baby eat a rice crispy nest before? Sheesh."







I think he liked them!








I very toothy grin!





These are some crepe paper carrots that Ty helped me make. There are stickers and chocolate eggs inside and when you unravel them you find out what you get!! You could also hide them in the grass with eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt too!


I didn't take any pics of the BEAUTIFUL front deck and new grass, because it has our old dryer and stove and kitchen table sitting on it for sale. Haha...I will show some before and after photos of all the hard work the hubster as been doing since he got laid off as soon as we get rid of that stuff!









And now on to some exciting real-life footage. This video was taken after dinner and before bed. They had been going like this for 10 -15 min prior to getting the camera out. I was dying of laughter. I hope they wore themselves out! At the bigging and end of the vid you might notice Chris trying to stand up by himself. It's either that or he's doing the 'down dog' yoga pose!





This was just a completely unnecessary side note of what pops into my head when Chris does what he does.










When he does this that is....







And this!



So that's all for now folks. We are going camping tomorrow for a few days so that should be exciting. I'll post pics and vids of our adventures upon our return!



Hugs,



The Wirts

No comments:

Post a Comment