Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hugs and kisses..

I've been working on this post for a while now. It sometimes takes me a couple of days to get all my videos and photos in order. I have had so many cute videos of the boys I've taken over the last month. I want to share them all, so that you all can see the most handsome, charming, bashful (Chris), sometimes incorrigible (Tyler) boys ever. You would have to sit at your monitor for a couple of days if I posted them all. I love all my boys so much and whenever I feel down they always make me feel better. Even now, while they are sleeping, I can watch one of the 5,721 videos I have of them and they just make my heart so happy. So here are a few of the latest videos of the two most adorable little guys ever!!! (big bro is usually at school during filming, but if by chance he's not, he always opts-out of video time.)





This is the corresponding video to the post from the other day. I just love these guys and love bath time! Seeing how happy splashing makes them, I can't help but smile. I will mop up a million more soaked bathroom floors, if it means hearing these guys giggling and splashing.



Not sure why this is such bad video, but I hope you can get the cuteness out of it anyway. Chris was so grumpy a few minutes before I took this video, but one look at his daddy and he was all grins. Love that boy and his energy.


Tyler LOVES to read. And this is one of his favorites. He was so excited about recording us reading a book that he was always one page ahead of me! But he's so cute when he reads, he mimics the exact way I've read the book to him before. It's so awesome to have kids that love books. I will read the same book 5 times a day everyday, if it means getting to hold my buddies and read a book with them.

This is a start to my videos of some of the most good-looking, charming, and bright boys you'll ever know. I will be posting more, especially since Chris is learning so much so fast. He learns so many new things everyday, I try to capture a few on camera every now and then, but mostly I just try to enjoy my boys every day. They are such a blessing and a joy in my life.

I love being a mother. I love my children so very much. I'm not gunna lie, it isn't for the faint of heart. It is the most rewarding thing I could ever have been called to do. I know I make mistakes and I know I'm not a perfect parent. But I don't think my boys doubt the fact that I love them tons. I hope that they can feel a small percentage of how much I really love them. I am so grateful for the blessing that they are, and will try to cherish every day with them. I will work relentlessly for their good because they are mine, and I am theirs. I just love my days with my boys and at night tucking them in their beds and kissing them goodnight, I love it so much, I would never have thought a heart could feel so much love for these precious little gifts. Sometimes I feel like my heart will just burst if I have one more ounce of love squeezed in there. But I will keep cramming it in there because I LOVE THEM for eternity.

Big hugs from Mama Wirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment