Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another exciting and overdue update!

I'm sure you're all holding your breath and on the edge of your seats wondering what I'm going to say next. This post will be used for a standard family update only....you can exhale now. So nothing too terribly new or exciting here.

Robert is doing work crew at his current job, which he is enjoying much more than being at the TC all day. He is still a reserve officer for WPD, and has been attending the Reserve academy twice a week as well. He was also recently honored to drive in the procession for a fallen officer from Rainier.

Anthony is doing good in school and is learning real life experience via his paper route.

Tyler is starting to act out much more, hopefully it is a phase. He is a very good boy most of the time, but does like to go head to head and see just how far I'll let him go.

Christopher is all over the place! He is a very busy baby! He pulls himself up on anything he can grab a hold of. He is also learning about gravity and balance and it shows. He has bruises all over his little head. He is an easy going lad, but definitely lets you know if he doesn't like something. He likes to laugh and gets a big kick out of everyone clapping and cheering when he does something cute or brave, and claps along with us.

Mom is doing motherly things, trying to divide up her attention a million ways. Trying not be too hard or too soft, balancing play and discipline, loving her boys and her life. Also, truly appreciating all that her mother has done for her. Currently she is designing a logo for a Portland radio show all about CHD's. She will share it with you when it is done!

And now for some long overdue pictures. Sorry they are all of Ty and Chris. Everyone else is always coming or going. We'll pin everyone down soon promise. Enjoy! I didn't take any pictures of Chris in the bath until I was really confident in how well he sits up.



Boys playing after bath.





I swear I didn't even tell him to do that! I just stood there and pushed the button.


Splashing in Ty's eyes.


Still splashing. Tyler is playing with a funnel and a shovel, not any of the real toys he has.





More splashing.



Laughing at himself.







Cutest face ever....melts my heart!





Silly boys.

Dropped the washcloth.

This could turn into a very wet game, very quickly!

Oops! "I didn't mean to throw the washcloth on the rug mom!"

Before the splashing starts.

Two of my favorite boys! They both love to snuggle!
So you have to start at the bottom of the pictures and work your way up for them to be in sequence, and yes sadly this is all tonight. I won't take pictures for a long time, then I'll be thinking "I better take some pictures." And I take like 500 in a day. We didn't have an exciting day, so this is just the nighttime routine. Hope everyone is having a great 2011! Huge hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment