Saturday, June 19, 2010

Woohoo I remembered to post!

Well, all I can say is time sure flies when your having fun. I did remember to post before another month went by though. So 1 point for me. I guess for once I don't have much to update. But you know me, I can always find something to talk about.


So we have been BBQ-ing pretty much every day off Robert's had. He is such a people person and always goes for the "WOW" factor. He pretty much runs himself into the ground with work, over-time, the PD, house projects (thanks to everyone who helped with them) and BBQ's, but I think he thoroughly enjoys it. He definitely likes to keep busy.


I, on the other hand have been taking some needed "Rach" time and have been working on family history pretty much any chance I get. There is a lot of research that needs to be done, or at least pieced together. Much of it has already been done, there are just a couple small connections that need to be made. So that's what I have been doing.


Anthony is in charge of the fishing station at BSA day camp again this year. His knowledge of everything "fishing" pretty much blows most grown men's knowledge out of the water. The directer of the camp saw that his name wasn't on any lists, and called personally to beg, and I mean beg, Anthony to come back again this year. He of course said yes. What kid wouldn't want to fish all day. The camp is at the military base Camp Rilea which is an awesome place to have camp. Not only does it have room to run around, and a pond, and wooded areas, but sometimes the boys see the Army men and women doing practice drills and stuff. I think that's great for them to see. It kind of makes everything they hear more real for them, if that makes sense. So that is this Monday through Friday. It should be good for him.


Tyler is usually getting into something, and Chris is usually just smiling and observing the mayhem and chaos. Next month is going to be busy too! Our anniversary is on the 13th! Chris' heart surgery will be the week of the 18th. And Robert's birthday is the 27th! The boys are going to my mom's sometime soon too, so that should be fun for them. Maybe they can go swimming somewhere where it's not 55 degrees out. Anyway, other than that, I'm getting super excited for my little nephew who will be meeting the world at the end of September.


I am so thankful for everyone who reads this. I am thankful for those who keep our family in prayer, and everyone who has helped us this year and in years past. We couldn't have made it without the love and support we have received. I am so grateful to anyone who has contributed to our family monetarily, and all those who have put their "shoulder to the wheel" at our little house! It looks great! I will try to continue to keep you all up to speed on our adventures! Lots of love and I heart all of you!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment