Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tyler Birthday Interview and last Post

So I don't know why the post from Friday didn't show until today, so sorry but you'll have lots of catch-up reading! I stole this idea, but it's a good one. And if I ever steal ideas they should be good ones. I interviewed Tyler after his 3rd Birthday and thought you might get a chuckle out of his responses! I think I asked a few too many questions for the little guy. Amateur! I'll do better next year! Enjoy

Tyler 3rd Birthday Interview

What do you like to do? Run around the house.

What do you like to do around the house? Run?

What is your favorite food? Sandwich. What do you like on your sandwich? Eggs and cheese and toast. (That’s what we had for breakfast)

What do you like to wear? Elmo and race cars

What is your favorite color? Nemo on my shirt. Do you mean orange? No just brown I guess.

Where is your favorite place to go? The store

What makes you happy? You (awe)

Who are your best friends? Hhhhmmmm you and Chris, and brother, and Daddy!

Anyone else? I think its Matt, maybe Vince and Kim.

What is your favorite book? Hhmmmm, Lightning McQueen race car

What is your favorite show? Thomas

What is your favorite movie? Cars and Little Toaster

What do you want to be when you grow up? Big like you guys

What is your favorite veggie? Peanut butter on my sandwich

What is favorite toy? Bumble Bee

What is your favorite game? The gun comes out! (Of the Bumble Bee toy)

What is your favorite holiday? Potatoes (takes after me) I originally explained Thanksgiving as eating turkey and potatoes, Christmas is when we get a big tree to decorate, Easter we color eggs, Halloween we dress up like someone else. I think he’s too young for this question. lol

What is your favorite song? How about Optimus Prime

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Hug you

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment