Friday, October 15, 2010

Video Ahoy!























Hi kids, I wanted to put some pics and videos on here that I've taken recently. I also wanted to announce that my nephew Finnegan Mitchell was born on 10-10-10 at 2:30 pm. He was 8 lbs 14 oz and 22 in. long!!!! Way to go Liz!!! I haven't asked permission yet so I will wait to post pics if its okay with Finn's parents. But I am so excited to be an Auntie finally! I'm gunna spoil that kid like no other.

As for the pictures and videos, one would hope that by now I would have learned not to try to coax smiles out of tired or hungry kids. I thought I would give you guys a couple of shots of Chris' new tooth (another on the way). I tried to take pics last week but you couldn't really see it well. Also tried to get some more footage of Chris being mobile. He is very curious, and is usually not interested in any toys I get out for him to play with. He rolls immediately off the blanket and then lays on his tummy and slaps the floor with his hands. He likes the loud noises he is learning to make. He then proceeds to roll over to something that usually looks very un-amusing and does his best to make it amusing. He also does this funny little dance when there is some rockin' tunes on. Sometime I can get him to dance with me even when there isn't any music. Anyway, enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment